This creamy, dreamy Parmesan Dill Dressing makes the perfect compliment to your farm fresh organic salad greens.
Homemade salad dressings are as simple as 1-2-3 … measure, mix and chill. Yep … it’s just that simple. This Parmesan Dill Dressing is a big hit with my family and one of the most requested. Make a batch tonight and hear your family say “Yum!”
- ½ cup Homemade Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Sour Cream, farm fresh or homemade
- Juice of ½ Organic Lemon
- Zest of ½ Organic Lemon
- 2 cloves of Organic Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ teaspoon Cayenne Power
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- 2 to 3 TB of Organic Dill, garden fresh or dried, chopped
- ¼ to 1/3 cup Parmesan Reggiano, finely grated
- Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- I like to make my dressings a day ahead so the flavors have time to marry in the refrigerator. It’s not a necessity as this dressing will taste amazing just after you make but the flavors come out nicely if your chill it overnight.
- Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. If you added whey to your dressing it will last up to a week.
- The ingredients below are not exact you can adjust the seasonings to your family’s taste. Also, if you prefer a thinner dressing (my family loves a thick dollop type dressing) you can thin it out with a little farm fresh or homemade buttermilk or whole milk or you can use a little whey.
See you in the comments,